Thresher & Thresher, P.A. is a law firm made up of Joseph Thresher, John J. Thresher, and Kimberly Thresher.
Joseph Thresher and John Thresher are Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar.
The firm limits its practice to Construction Law, Design Law, and Surety Law assignments.
The firm has considerable experience in the following areas:
· Claims analysis, negotiations, and litigation;
· Representing public agencies and private contractors on bid dispute issues;
· Representing Condominium and Homeowners Associations on Construction Law matters;
· Litigating for and against sureties and insurers on construction law and surety law issues;
· Reviewing construction and design contract programs and assisting the clients in developing contract documents that meet their needs as well as their business philosophy; and
· Presenting claims in alternative forums including mediation and arbitration.
Through our experience we have ready access to qualified experts in every field relating to Construction, Design and Surety Law.
The initial consultation with a potential client will not be billed unless Thresher & Thresher, P.A. agrees to represent the client and the client retains Thresher & Thresher, P.A. by return of a signed formal letter of representation.
Copyright Thresher & Thresher PA. All rights reserved.